|California Society of the
Sons of the American Revolution
Gen. George S. Patton, Jr., Chapter
Minutes of the
The December 2002 meeting of the General George S. Patton, Jr., Chapter of the CASSAR was held in the Berylwood Officers Club on Friday, December 13, 2002. The meeting was called to order by President Jay C. Wood at 12:00 p.m. Following the Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance, and SAR Pledge, members and guest adjourned to the buffet for a traditional holiday feast. Eleven Compatriots were present: President Wood, Alan D. Buckley, Frank Budroe, Joseph Coffman, Hale Hamilton, Richard Hawley, J. Stephen Hurst, James Morrow, Kioran Moss, Dennis Richardson, and Ronald Risley. Five guests was present: Willette Budroe, Shirley Hamilton, Laura Richardson, Melissa Siegel, Rosemarie Risley.
President Wood reconvened the meeting at 12:45 p.m.
- Secretary: The Minutes of the November 2002 meeting were submitted and approved.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer's Report for November 2002 was approved, subject to audit.
- CATO Constitution Booklets: Booklet copies of the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were distributed
- Installation of Officers: The following officers for 2003 took their oaths:
- President Stephen J. Hurst
- Treasurer and Registrar: Ronald Risley
- Secretary: Alan D. Buckley
- Chaplin: Frank Budroe
- Historian: Joseph Coffman
- Installation of New Members: The following Compatriots were installed as Chapter Members:
- Dennis W. Richardson
- Kioren D. Moss
Following the business meeting, President Wood gave a presentation entitled, "It's About Time."
After the SAR Recessional and Benediction, the meeting was adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, Alan D. Buckley, Chapter Secretary.